In this episode of the Super Strength Show, we interview Robert Taylor, who inspires the greatness in everyone that he coaches!
More Specifically in this Episode You’ll Learn About
- Earning the title “Coach” and your duty to positively impact the people around you.
- You don’t have to be perfect, but you should always be striving towards excellence.
- Learning business as it applies to your training career.
- Stop trying to find that “magic program” and start focusing on building solid relationships.
- The importance of teaching others around you.
- Achieving your own greatness and competing against yourself on any given day, to become 1 rep better.
- The difference between 1 set of 10 and 1 perfect rep, repeated 10 times.
- D.A.T.E = Discipline, Attitude, Toughness and Effort.
- The concept of eating, sleeping, and hydrating, will always outweigh anything you do in the weight room.
- Ask questions that lead to better responses, which inspire you to ask more questions.
- Success can be defined by the impact you have on others.
- Greatness is in all of us. You just have to find it.
About Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor, more well known as “Coach Taylor”, is the founder and owner of Smarter Team Training, developed to focus on athlete and team development, performance, and education.
He has helped numerous athletes reach their professional dreams, many who have been drafted by the NFL, MLB, NBA, MLS, MLL, NLL as well as participating in the Olympic Games.
Taylor is certified through numerous national and international organizations. To name just a few, he is a Strength and Conditioning Certified Coach through the Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association. He holds both the Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and Certified Personal Trainer certifications through the National Strength and Conditioning Association. He is also recognized by the National Strength Professionals Association as a Certified Conditioning Specialist and Certified Personal Trainer.
You can connect with him by visiting SmarterTeamTraining.com
FREE Report – Instant Strength: The one little trick that will instantly boost your strength by 10 lbs or more in your main lifts.
“If you want more, become more.” – Robert Taylor (Click To Tweet)
Training Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Connect With Coach Taylor
Thanks For Tuning In – Share With A Friend!
Thanks again for listening to the Super Strength Show! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others would too, please use the social media buttons at the bottom of the page to share with friends.
Got A Comment or Question?
If you listened to this episode, tell us what you thought in the comments section at the bottom of the page. Additionally, this is a great opportunity for you to ask us any questions that relate to this episode. We want to hear from our community and look forward to connecting with you!
Before You Go – Rate, Review, and Subscribe In iTunes
Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are greatly appreciated (especially 5 star reviews) and will allow us to get the word out about the show and grow as a community. We read every single review on iTunes and believe that each one goes a long way in helping us make the show even better! Good, bad, or ugly, we want to get your feedback. It would mean the world to us if you participated in rating/reviewing our show in iTunes. Here’s how you can participate….
Step 1: Follow this link: Super Strength Show in iTunes
Step 2: Click the “View It In iTunes” button to open up our show in your iTunes. Once iTunes loads up, sign in using your iTunes username and password.
Step 3: Click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab. From here, you can provide your honest rating and review of our show. If you have any trouble, simply search “Super Strength Show” and our show will appear.
Step 4: Finally, if you would like each episode automatically downloaded to your iTunes, hit the subscribe button on the iTunes page.